Bug when adding new in Advanced Study

I am using Skritter 2.7.4 on iphone
and in parallel I am using the browser version on my notebook.

The reason for this is that it is most convenient to type
PinYin with the keyboard and to do the rest (Writing Tone & Definition) with the touchscreen.

Adding in Advanced Study does not work accurately as you can see in other Bug reports:
Only the current Study mode is getting added (for instance writing) and
the same item will be never trained in the other Study modes (for instance tone)

Luckily the solution for this issue is already in the forum:
For messed up vocabulary lists delete the list selection and add it again.
Never add in advanced study and only add when only one device is connected to the database. I also disabled auto-adding.

Hopefully I explained the situation clearly.
Can you please forward this issue to the developer team?
Why dont they simply disable adding vocabs in situations when it would mess up the database?

Let me add a further comment:
Skritter is a great software. I particular I appreciate the accuracy:
After hundreds hours of studies I did not spot any mistake in the vocabulary.
Currently I am repeating old stuff, I think I need to readd all the old lists as mentioned in order to avoid that things are only repeated partially. This Bug certainly gives me some headache.

来自德国的问候

Baisen

1 Like

Thanks for your report! I’m glad you were able to find a solution. I’ve passed this along to the developers so it can be looked into-- the previous version of the iOS app (the non beta version) isn’t being updated like the beta version which is being geared up to be released in the App Store. (This won’t replace the older app however, and instead be a separate download)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.