Can color of Study background be changeable?

The iOS version of Skritter has a more subdued color palette of greys and browns than the current 2.0 site of cold, clinical white and grey.

Is there going to be a way to subdue the bright whites to something more eye-pleasing? A dark mode? Ability to insert a background image? Something?

I understand that design in GUI’s seems to have turned to “white is clean and sleek”, but it’s also hard on the eyes and garish.

Study mode is no fun staring at bright white. I, frankly, shudder each time I see the iOS beta mentioned due to the jarring color palette of the 2.0 site. I don’t want to lose the wood-grained browns, tans, and greys that give Skritter iOS warmth, rather than the cold, clinical beta colors.

Thoughts?

A dark mode will absolutely be available! As far as other customizations, we’ve talked a bit about this and it’s also a possibility, but at the very least there will be a dark theme available for each client.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.