No items studied

I’ve studied for about 30 minutes this morning and both the app and website show no items studied. The stats show that I’ve met my goal of 100 items for the day however.

I should note that I’ve changed time zones for travel and I’m 6 hours ahead of where I was two days ago. Also I’ve been studying offline with iffy internet connectivity. Maybe those are affecting things?

I just checked the legacy site and can confirm the 30 minutes got recorded. Not entirely sure why the data didn’t display for you, but the time and items studied made it to the server. If you continue to see no items studied please let us know and we’ll look into the issue further.

If you could include a screen shot of the study screen before you leave the screen/page and also one of where the data isn’t being displayed that would be super helpful.

Thanks!

-Jake

looks like it’s working now but it definitely wasn’t displaying practice for a bit

1 Like

and now it’s not working again

I’m in CEST right now (UTC+2) - maybe that’s messing with the syncing between app and server? i updated the timezone to where i am (confusing that you have to change the country first in order to get the right time zone to show up) - i killed the app, turned off offline mode, cleared the cache - still not working

and the study time keeps resetting to zero

restarting the phone did not fix the problem either

the number of items to study is going down however - i just can’t tell my progress

Hey, we’ve seen some issues like this before. It’s annoying, but we have no reason to believe data isn’t getting saved to the server. We believe it’s related to a timezone offset problem, so when we ask how many items were studied in a timeframe, we’re just searching the wrong timeframe. It’s an issue we’re looking into.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.