No Saved Progress

Hello,

I am returning to Skritter after a few months hiatus, found that after reviewing words they remained in the queue regardless of whether I marked them remembered or not. I also noticed that my study time and words reviewed in the stats log were not updating and in fact had seemed to reset every stat to 0.

I decided to reset my word progress as I thought it may help and I could start over from the beginning but after resetting my word progress some of the lists I studied are gone and I can’t find them in the published lists anymore.

I also still can make no progress on my studies. I can add a few words but they remain in the review queue and my stats remain at 0. This occurs on the android app (v2.3.5) as well as in Chrome on both my PC and friends IPad.

The issue also exists in Legacy mode, with the added error that I cannot use the study feature in legacy.

Thank you in advance, let me know if there is any further information needed.

We’re unfortunately not spotting any indications on this end to why this might have happened, are you still running into the same issue? Please let me know!

I am still not getting any saved progress. I am able to ban and unban words but new words are not added, and the words I study do not add to the word list.

Just sent you an email, we’re digging into this and should hopefully have it fixed soon!

Okay, how about now? Does it seem to be working?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.