Android: 3.3.8 (300350)
iOS: 3.3.8 (300350) Skritter: Write Chinese is currently pending Apple approval
Release date: 2020-02-19
See our Open Issues, future features, and previous release notes
Learn more about how the app works from our Skritter Mobile Guide
- Improved scheduling logic for Continuous Review mode
- Add full-tone reading support on Tone cards (Chinese only)
- Fixed a bug on Test activity complete screen—it’ll now show accurate percentages
- Fixed an issue causing Basic Writing Canvas setting from staying preserved when enabled
- Time Attack character style now defaults to account’s default style (Chinese only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
Note: This is a patch update targeting the Basic Writing canvas bug along with some scheduling improvements to Continuous Review mode. We’ve also added full-tone (tone wimp) support back into the application so words like 喜欢/喜歡 will now accept a neutral tone OR a full tone on the last character.
App version 3.4.0 will be featuring popular mnemonics, contained character exploration, and more. Stay tuned!
Wanna be a beta tester?
Learn more here: https://docs.skritter.com/article/158-becoming-mobile-beta-tester
Need to Rollback?
See Previous Builds on TestFlight or download a previous Android apk here.
Want to send some love (…and bugs, and feedback)?