Same items being scheduled over and over again on iOS app

Hi,

I apologize if that has been posted again, I found a couple of old similar topics but according to those, those issues had been resolved.

I just signed up for Skritter today, installed the iOS app (working on my iPhone, unusable on my iPad) and I can easily see myself becoming a subscriber but something seems completely broken with the SRS intercals. The same items keep coming up again and again and again. I think I had to write 赤、青、前 and so on at least 50 times today although I have been getting them right after the first couple of repetitions. When I look at the item page it says that an item will be up for review in 9 hours but 2 minutes later I have to review it again.

Maybe I’m misunderstanding something but I’m familiar with SRS systems in general, I tried to do research on that topic, I read the FAQ, I mark the items in question with “easy”, I set my retention rate to 87% but nothing changed.

When it says “0 due” on top of the study screen does that mean there are in reality no more reviews left to do? Because right now it seems like I could be going on forever but after 1,5 hours I got a bit annoyed with being stuck in a loop of reviewing the same items over and over again.

I’m confused because as it is it seems almost unusable for me (at least broken enough that I can not consider a paid subscription at this point). Am I missing something? Will this be fixed with the upcoming iOS release? Are there any workarounds that I could be using?

Thanks in advance. Otherwise this is a very promising tool that could be super helpful!

There’s a problem with the current version of the app. I wasn’t able to use it properly for almost a week. We are all waiting for the new release.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.