Skritter timer not right

I’ve recently noticed that the skritter timer clock is not accurate. Today it reset itself several times, and for some reason it keeps rolling back a minute or two. For example, if I’ve been skrittering for 10 minutes straight it can all of a sudden roll back to 8 minutes etc.

This makes it extremely hard to keep track of how long you’ve been skrittering and is very annoying if you have a daily goal like me.

I’ve noticed the same thing. It started yesterday. My Skritter version is 2.1.2.

Yup, started yesterday and I’m also using 2.1.2

Maybe I should have posted this in the bugs forum.

That’s alright-- here works, too! I’ve moved it over to the Bugs category for you. This sounds like it’s related to the sync issue that’s currently being tackled and should be working once the fix is available, we’re hoping to get this smoothed out as soon as possible. In the meantime if it’s not too inconvenient, I recommend clearing reviews on legacy.skritter.com until the mess is sorted out. Sorry for the inconvenience everyone!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.