新文化初級日本語 book list?

Hello! I’ve been studying on 新文化初級日本語 for the past two years. I wanted to know if there’s one or if I can publish the one I created.

Have a nice week-end, full of kanji :smiley:

Hi there! :wave:

I can publish the list for you and credit your account an additional two months of subscription time for your contribution, (this also applies to any other textbook list we don’t already have).

I can’t seem to find the list though, what is it titled?

Hello!! :grinning:

Thanks for your answer!
I didn’t publish it yet. For the moment I just use it aside of my japanese lessons. On my account it’s called “exercices pratiques” The first and the second volume of 新文化初級日本語 are on the same list (I’m french, so it was easier for me to name it like this :innocent:).

No problem!

If you could remix the list (which creates a duplicate copy), then take the new remixed list, and delete all of the sections in the list that are from from the first textbook volume, I could publish both of those lists for you (since they are two different textbooks).

After this is done, if you could rename the titles to 新文化初級日本語I and 新文化初級日本語II, they should be ready to publish to the official list area, and we can credit two months of additional subscription time per list!

Alternatively, if you could let me know which section of the list that volume two begins on, I could do this for you.