Bug for adding new words

Hi,

I noticed that when I add an entry to a word that is not found, two sets of error messages show up.

{“readyState”:4,“responseText”:"{“message”: “Conflicts with existing vocab.”, “statusCode”: 409, “error”: “APIResourceConflict”}",“responseJSON”:{“message”:“Conflicts with existing vocab.”,“statusCode”:409,“error”:“APIResourceConflict”},“status”:409,“statusText”:“Conflict”}
Simplified

{“readyState”:4,“responseText”:"{“message”: “When creating Chinese words with traditional variant characters, you must choose a traditional writing.”, “statusCode”: 400, “error”: “InvalidRequest”}",“responseJSON”:{“message”:“When creating Chinese words with traditional variant characters, you must choose a traditional writing.”,“statusCode”:400,“error”:“InvalidRequest”},“status”:400,“statusText”:“Bad Request”}

However, after failing on adding new words many times. I realized that if I just closed out the error message and reenter the word again, it would show up. Is there any way to fix this bug so the error message would stop showing up?

Yes I have also experienced this bug some times

I’m passing this over the devs’ way-- thanks for your reports!

Thanks, please do let us know when it is resolved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.