Cannot reset password

Hello!

Currently here on a temporary password as I cannot change the recovery password sent to me.
Every time I try I get told it is the wrong one…

Does anyone have any ideas how to solve this?

Thank you!

Hi, I see you’re using the deprecated legacy website. Try resetting your password from the regular website instead. https://skritter.com/password-reset

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the reply, the deprecated legacy website is where I was sent when trying to reset my password. And I needed to reset my password because the one I use on the new version of the site does not work on the forum.
I had it stored in a password manager so there was no way I mistyped it.

I have access to skritter.com just fine. But can’t seem to use the same login for the forum for some reason…

Hm, I just tried changing my password on the website and then logging in to the forum, everything worked as expected. The login credentials are the same username and password you use to log in to Skritter normally.

If you’re still having issues, since this is an account-specific issue and related to your password, I’d suggest reaching out to us at team@skritter.com so we can do some more personalized investigation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.