Could you respond?

I sent a couple of emails to and a few through the app about 4-3 days ago but I have gotten no human responses to any of them. I would really appreciate a response, it will help me if I know my feedback has been glanced over by a real human. This will help me feel like it’s not a wast of my time to send feedback in the future. You guys used to respond to all my feedback but recently that seems to have changed. I don’t know if it’s me or something that has changed with the Skritter team. If it’s something I have done then I would like to know so I can apologize for it. And if it’s due to changes at Skritter then I would still like to know so I am not left wondering if it’s due to something I have done.

Best wishes

Hey Daniel, I’m so sorry! Your threads were merged and got archived. I will make sure to shoot you a reply. :smiley:

Thanks, I just looked at your responses to my feedback I sent in the app but did not get a response to the feedback I sent to you by email. It had a Japanese pitch font in it I modified from a free Google font. I kinda wanted to share it with everybody but it has some issues rendering the pitch glyphs on Windows Chrome with hardware font acceleration enabled. I am a bit ashamed to share it with with everybody in that state. However I would appreciate it if you could take a look at it and give me your feedback.

1 Like

I sent you an email! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.