Currently best service for online chinese LESSONS etc?

Besides skrittering, I feel that I need some actual lessons to make progress. I am in the intermediate /advanced lvl, in some regards over hsk6 and in other somewhat below. I have been trying the “studying while enjoying myself” method by watching chinese movies, playing chinese computer games, reading chinese books etc. But sadly, this method does not work very well.

I need structure and a lesson setup to actually learn and remember. I majored in Chinese here in China and for some reason I remember almost everything we learnt in class about 10 years ago, but the stuff I learn now while watching movies etc simply does not stick.

So, what is currently the best online method of learning chinese with a lesson setup at an advanced level?

I’ve tried chinesepod a few times over the years but I always found it very clunky, the excercises pretty ineffective and the community pretty dead. Maybe its better now? Any other advices?

Thanks!

While grazing a variety of YouTube content, one service that stood out for me is Chinese Zero to Hero. Note that I haven’t purchased it, and I’m not at the advanced level, but what impressed me was:

• Their coverage of the HSK material appears to be exhaustive (they follow the HSK Standard Course textbooks). It’s not an ad-hoc collection of how to say the same basic things over and over.
  • Their videos dispense with English quickly, using no more than is necessary.
  • They recently added a “path to fluency” course for people who are at HSK5/6 and want to go further.

ITalki.com and find a tutor that matches your level. Look for a certified teacher, not a community tutor.