Feature/material request: "Cracking the Chinese Puzzles"

I have a copy of the 5-volume series “Cracking the Chinese Puzzles”, and want to follow in the footsteps of someone who learned ~5800 characters in a year: http://www.chinese-forums.com/index.php?/topic/13036-how-many-characters-is-enough/page-2#entry102729

Ideally, I’d like to do this while using Skritter as my SRS/reinforcement mechanism, but there’s no list for it yet. What are the odds one will be created? :slight_smile:

We credit 2 months of subscription time upon completion of any textbook/book list we don’t have, so if you wanted, you could create the list(s) as you go along keeping slightly ahead and then let us know when it’s done-- that way you can both study the list immediately and get some free subscription time!

2 Likes

Good to know! I’m going to finish “Remembering the Hanzi 1” first (in a nod to character frequency being useful), then the question is whether to do “Remembering The Hanzi 2” next or jump straight into “Cracking The Chinese Puzzles” - decisions, decisions. :slight_smile:

1 Like