Grammar Dictionary

I recently gave an app called LingoDeer a try. While I found that it wasn’t for me it had something that I found interesting. It had a book icon that helped explain some grammar.

I was thinking how the Bunpo app has good grammar and examples for the JLPT. You could add example sentences with grammar based on the different JLPT levels. Your could and add the book icon to those sentences. That book icon would explain the grammar related to the sentence. That way users could learn grammar as they use sentences to study.

Interesting!

We’ve currently got a “Notes” field on our admin client, which we’ll be using to populate with grammar points, cultural notes, and other things that might be of interest for any given item in our system.

We haven’t hooked it up to the website or mobile client yet, but when we do you’ll all have access to the feature for personal notes, and also notes that are created by the Skritter team.

It’s not exactly what you’re describing in that app, but it is certainly a step in that direction.

Stay tuned!