How to correct/change/flag apparently incorrect tones?

I have only recently started using Skritter, so please forgive me if the answer is simple, I just could not find out how to do this.
While making my own word lists I found a word phrase that appeared to have an incorrect tone mark on one of the characters. I don’t know how to correct this, or even how to flag this up for someone’s attention.
I could not find any information anywhere about how to do this, hence my question here.

You could email us at team@skritter.com with any corrections, or alternatively here works too! Which version of Skritter are you using? I can let you know how to send feedback/corrections from within the app as well.

Hi Jeremy, thanks for the quick reply. FYI I am using Android Skritter 4.4, but I manage my word lists in a browser on my desktop.
It so happens my original reason for posting was my bad with pinyin input autofill. However, I think this is a valid issue, where there are a number of use cases where database entries might need changes, and emailing corrections seems clumsy.
For example, I have started to add a number of custom word/character phrases to my lists. However, having added an entry, there is no way for me to edit it, if, for example, I want to change the English description to make it more meaningful. If I delete the phrase and try to add it again, I get the entry I just deleted!