Not working in Thailand

Hi, my name is Marco and I’m currently in Bangkok in my hotel room trying to review some Chinese words. But the only thing I see in the beta app is some annoying origami square doing annoying origami square shit. I’ve been staring at it for five minutes now and nothing happened?!? I could of learned loads of new words but instead I got hypnotized by an annoying origami square. What to do now?!??!! Will I wake up tomorrow?!?

And merry Christmas to all. Is it still Christmas… I haven’t got a clue.

Happy holidays! Hope you’re enjoying your time in Bangkok. Either log out of the app, and log back in, or go to your User Account Setting page and refresh local data. I just encountered this issue on of my test accounts and can confirm that it’ll just spin, and spin, and spin. We’ve got an issue open to suggest a refresh of local data instead of just spinning forever in the future.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Jake. Unfortunately at this time I cannot perform the actions or confirm the solution works because my brain is still in a state of delerium.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.