Recent changes to Skritter's newsletter mailing list

I just published a blog post about the recent changes to our newsletter mailing list. In short, we have changed to a double-opt in list, which means that you not only need to have subscribed, you also need to confirm that subscription. We made this change because we want to make sure that the people we’re sending the e-mails to actually want them! If you didn’t click subscribe in our recent e-mail or want to subscribe for some other reason, just follow the instructions in the blog post. You can read it here:

Recent changes to Skritter’s newsletter mailing list

1 Like

Where can one find old newsletters?

http://us8.campaign-archive2.com/home/?u=a92abd04d820ebe2715bbd4a3&id=3cea15894c seems like it would be the place, but it’s missing the latest few, as far as I can tell.

I’m particularly interested in seeing the historical top users lists, it’s the closest thing we have to a leaderboard at the moment. :slight_smile:

The reason you can’t find the newer newsletters is that we’re doing A/B testing (i.e. sending different e-mails to different groups to evaluate engagement) and there is no support for showing such campaigns in MailChimp. I have added a note about this and that we might be able to provide better history, especially for user rankings, but right now we have a lot to do with the new version of Skritter, so it’s probably not something we’ll get to right away!

1 Like