Rejuvenation

Hello.I want to learn HSK 6 list and half of the words I already know in that list.I want a rejuvenation of list but it only browse and not start to rejuvenation.I nearly waited 15 or 20 minutes but rejuvenation did not start.What should I do? Should I mark as learned them one by one ?

Also,my skritter app on phone seems to have browsing problem recently.I can not browse queue.It shows number but I can not choose specific deck and see their due number.

I screenshot my rejuvenation problem.It can not start

Skritter team,I have already wrote an email too to you yesterday.I still have not got a reply from you about how to solve my problem.I can not use the app smoothly.

I’ve sent you an update via email. Our developers are actively working to find out the cause of the problem, but it may take a little more time. We will send you another update via email once we have more information or have resolved the issue. You do not need to mark items as learned one by one, as that will take you a lot of time on a deck that large. We will get this issue resolved for you. In the meantime, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you! Please also help the browsing the queue of the deck problem.I need to everytime log out and log in again to review my deck.