Release update shutting down while downloading data

Just released beta version 3.0.4 which has an improved download system that gives a better indication of progress. Can you try that out and let me know if it fixes the issue?

The main issue of it stalling at the same place seems to be fixed.

However, I am not sure it always downloads all the data, because the due count shown at the top is not always consistent between the two phones (just now I got a difference of 3000 items until I shut down the app and reloaded it). That number is different than what I see on my iPhone 3Gs (app version 2.2.1), possibly because it is quizzing me on readings for things that are hiragana only eg. そっくり.

I only notice steps 1 and 2, 3 and 4 are either too quick or don’t happen when it updates upon opening the app. Maybe related to that, the items due for each list under My List on both Android phones is 0. I haven’t been studying too much lately, so I definitely have items due in every list. Studying a list and coming back the main screen doesn’t seem to change the number to reflect the actual number due. However, while I study the list, the number of items due is shown and goes down as I study each item.

Thanks for help!