Simplified and Traditional indicators

Hi there Skritter Team.

I’m not getting a response through a couple of months reporting via the Beta app, so posting here hoping you can help.

Sometimes the traditional and simplified indicators in the upper right corner of a card are missing, so I don’t know which version I’m supposed to write.

The only example I can think of right now is for 餵食 / 喂食 .

Could you please fix this?

Thanks

1 Like

Can confirm

We check our inbox every week day so if it’s not too much trouble you could email us anything directly versus leaving beta feedback. It helps us keep it sorted too! I’ve been taking screenshots of your beta reports and filing them in the corrections inbox, but we currently have a bit of a backlog. I’m not as familiar with the Chinese side of things, however I’ve pinged the team to see if they know what’s up.

1 Like

So, what is the best mechanism to provide feedback? I know I’ve provided some feedback through the beta, but it sounds like that’s not the ideal.

If I’m in the Skritter app on iOS, what is the best way to provide feedback via the most “responsive” mechanism? How do I get to the “email us directly” button in the app?

1 Like

I wanted to mention we have a fix for this in the pipeline! A small percentage of people study both character styles which is why it hasn’t had higher priority, but it will be fixed!

You can send an email directly from the app via the main menu (upper left hand icon from the home screen), and then Help > Contact. Those messages will get sent directly to the support inbox opposed to being in a somewhat buried area in the iTunes Connect console.

1 Like

Blockquote

You can send an email directly from the app via the main menu (upper left hand icon from the home screen), and then Help > Contact . Those messages will get sent directly to the support inbox opposed to being in a somewhat buried area in the iTunes Connect console.
@Jeremy

Blockquote

Hmmmm. That’s really not ideal.

It seems the Beta response is the easiest for the user (snap a pic, circle the issue in red and send immediately, problem is obvious.)

Having to take a pic, then go to photos app, via upload open up email then send the pic, then return to the still-open review, is laborious enough.

But having to exit your review in order to get to the home screen, then open up the menu to get to contact, then describe the problem via email when there is now no way to attach a pic, then go back to review, scroll down to select again the list you were studying, and wait for it to open back up again, is really time-consuming!

Moreover when you exit a list then open it up again on the same day, you have to review again all the words you just got wrong, instead of picking up where you left off.

It seems if you just made a point of checking the iTunes folder this would save us all a lot of hassle?

For consideration.

2 Likes

I concur…I would like to be able to report issues “inline” with the reviews. If I have to drop all the way out of my workflow to report an issue, it’s less likely to get me to send in the issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.