Strange Behaviour of strokes when writing

I recently renewed my subscription after a couple of years break. When I write characters on the screen with my finger either in raw squigs or not the strokes do not always appear. Sometimes they do but then disappear. When I finish writing the character the stokes flash around the screen, some times all at once, sometimes one or two at a time. The finished character is always missing the strokes that have flashed around the screen.
I have tested my tablet with other apps and this does not happen with any other app I use to write characters or any other language. It also didn’t start happening until I renewed my subscription as I would review old characters from time to time.
Skritter has worked successfully on this tablet before, it is a Hannspree SN1ATP3 Hannspad.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled Skritter with no difference.

I am sorry I couldn’t describe the fault any better, but I don’t understand what is actually happening.
Thank you for any help and advice.

This is a strange one, I’m sorry you’re running into this! I’m trying to understand what you mean but I’m unfortunately not sure I follow completely what’s happening. Would you be able to send a screen recording of this so we can see exactly what’s going on? That should help us get a better idea of what might be going on. You can email us at team@skritter.com

Hello,
I will try and record it and send it to you, might take me a day or two to sort it.
Thanks for your response.