Studying Chinese through music 《都挺好的--It's All Good》

大家好!

I’ve made a Skritter deck for the Chinese song 《都挺好的–It’s All Good》. This song has a very catchy rhythm and the lyrics are pretty “白” (plain and basic everyday speech) which makes it a great song to study along with.

The deck is split into three parts, and covers all the vocabulary included in the song the first time they appear. So, you should be able to study each section of the deck, and then follow along with the song section by section (helpful for KTV practice)!

The deck includes a YouTube video, too! Sadly, the original couldn’t be included in the app, so I’m showing a cover instead (which is also fantastic).

Enjoy!
Jake

Original YouTube video link: https://youtu.be/Ndl8QKr3sOQ
Skritter deck link: https://skritter.com/vocablists/view/5385423629713408

Full Lyrics:
作詞:江靜 / 張震嶽 作曲:江靜 / 張震嶽

編曲:張震嶽 Ayal Komod

都挺好的 放手了 自由了 再也不用猜忌 天亮才回家的你

所有恨你的語言 沒意義 也放過我自己

回想起你 又是對 誰纏綿 我倒是學會享受苦辣酸甜

誰變了 都已經無所謂 我沒有哭著臉

這樣也是挺好的 不用再看到你的臉色

我會罷休不再追究了 我們都自由各自取捨

這樣也是挺好的 最難的題目已經選擇

快點忘記陣痛和波折 推開跨出未來的大門

都挺好的 放手了 自由了 再也不用猜忌 天亮才回家的你

所有恨你的語言 沒意義 也放過我自己

我改變不了的個性 改變不了我自己

當我們相識的那天的承諾 現在聽起來格外諷刺

想結束這一切不再繼續 一心只想 離開你

多少夜我思考這題 或是想掙脫愛情

碰撞與爭執在生活中不減反增

原來並非我們想像中的那麼容易 我選擇放棄

是我想把回憶全捏碎 即使賠了輸了我早已經無所謂

走來又跌又撞想到未來就好累 當罪人我已經無所謂

我什麼都不求 我只想要自由 我只想要我的人生徹徹底底 重新來過

決定就別再回頭 我不再回頭

這樣也是挺好的 不用再看到你的臉色

我會罷休不再追究了 我們都自由各自取捨

這樣也是挺好的 最難的題目已經選擇

快點忘記陣痛和波折 推開跨出未來的大門

這樣也是挺好的 不用再看到你的臉色

我會罷休不再追究了 我們都自由各自取捨

這樣也是挺好的 最難的題目已經選擇

快點忘記陣痛和波折 推開跨出未來的大門

Pinyin

Dōu tǐng hǎo dì fàngshǒule zìyóule zài yě bùyòng cāijì tiānliàng cái huí jiā de nǐ

suǒyǒu hèn nǐ de yǔyán méi yìyì yě fàngguò wǒ zìjǐ

huíxiǎng qǐ nǐ yòu shì duì shuí chánmián wǒ dǎoshì xuéhuì xiǎngshòu kǔ là suān tián

shuí biànle dōu yǐjīng wúsuǒwèi, wǒ méiyǒu kūzhe liǎn

zhèyàng yěshì tǐng hǎo de bùyòng zài kàn dào nǐ de liǎnsè

wǒ huì bàxiū bù zài zhuījiùle wǒmen dōu zìyóu gèzì qǔshě

zhèyàng yěshì tǐng hǎo de zuì nán de tímù yǐjīng xuǎnzé

kuài diǎn wàngjì zhèntòng hé bōzhé tuī kāi kuà chū wèilái de dàmén

dōu tǐng hǎo dì fàngshǒule zìyóule zài yě bùyòng cāijì tiānliàng cái huí jiā de nǐ

suǒyǒu hèn nǐ de yǔyán méi yìyì yě fàngguò wǒ zìjǐ

wǒ gǎibiàn bùliǎo de gèxìng gǎibiàn bùliǎo wǒ zìjǐ

dāng wǒmen xiāngshí dì nèitiān de chéngnuò xiànzài tīng qǐlái géwài fèngcì

xiǎng jiéshù zhè yīqiè bù zài jìxù yīxīn zhǐ xiǎng líkāi nǐ

duōshǎo yè wǒ sīkǎo zhè tí huò shì xiǎng zhēngtuō àiqíng

pèngzhuàng yǔ zhēngzhí zài shēnghuó zhōng bù jiǎnfǎn zēng

yuánlái bìngfēi wǒmen xiǎngxiàng zhōng de nàme róngyì wǒ xuǎnzé fàngqì

shì wǒ xiǎng bǎ huíyì quán niēsuì jíshǐ péile shūle wǒ zǎo yǐjīng wúsuǒwèi

zǒu lái yòu diē yòu zhuàng xiǎngdào wèilái jiù hǎo lèi dāng zuìrén wǒ yǐjīng wúsuǒwèi

wǒ shénme dōu bù qiú wǒ zhǐ xiǎng yào zìyóu wǒ zhǐ xiǎng yào wǒ de rénshēng chè chèdǐ dǐ chóngxīn láiguò

juédìng jiù bié zài huítóu wǒ bù zài huítóu

4 Likes

Great new list, thank you.

Using the link to get the deck on the website was fine - trying to find it via the browse function in the mobile app was impossible. Once I located it manually by scrolling, I found I needed to type in the 《 》to find it in the search bar.

Speaking of scrolling through lists, you really need to do something about the tediously long time it takes to do this, and the impossibility off returning to the same spot in the list, making browsing new lists a real chore. Even going through my own library takes forever.

Skritter needs a much more refined breakdown of categories of lists, and to either get rid of the visuals besides list names, or speed up the process, as well as to find a way not to return one to the very top of all the lists each time we return from checking one out.

Right now the process is so belaboured I don’t bother checking out your database of lists any more. There’s no way to “go shopping.” It’s a shame, because it is rich in resources.

On the other hand, going through multiple lists in review mode is quick and easy. I suspect because there are no visuals.

It needs a rethink, in my view.

Oh, finding decks on Skritter is a real chore at the moment. That’s why I include the direct link for anything I create.

We’ve got plans for a full overhaul, but it won’t be an easy task. I’m currently working on the infrastructure of the change, and the layout updates, etc. Tentatively planned for 3.9.0 version of the app :slight_smile:

1 Like