Yesterday morning I saw the same issue while studying on iOS beta as many of you have been reporting here in this thread.
I did my reviews for the day and they didn’t show up on skritter.com or legacy.skritter.com. I ended up doing a fresh install (logging out and in probably would have been fine as well), which showed me all the cards due again (feels bad!). I studied my queue down to zero again to see what would happen and my Review Report only recognized 4 cards as being studied.
After that session, however, the stats did update online and on the app. I wouldn’t call this a “fix” by any means, but it is something others might want to try if you’re feeling bold and wanna keep studying on mobile for the day and while we continue to investigate.
The main issue right now is that it’s hard to reproduce. I’ve studied 19 days straight on the beta app and this was the first sync problem I’ve encountered. This morning things were back to normal, but after talking with @josh it is possible that an item or two from the review queue is holding up the sync from completing. We’re going to continue to look into these issues. Keep the reports coming!
Speaking of reports, if you’re experiencing this issue it would be helpful to us if you would send an email using the contact button in the app with details similar to what you’re posting here. This gives us better info about app version and device, and allows for some follow-up conversations. Also, it is easier for us to pass the issue to Michael and Josh if we think things are account specific.
You’ll be able to see the issue without checking the website on the Progress screen. It should look something like this:
Note that the mobile app recorded the review activity, but stats for today are all 0s.
We’ll keep investigating. Thanks for your patience during this new beta release process!