Blank writing canvas after going back

@Gwilym I just put an order in for the Paperlike. I wasn’t aware such a thing existed. (I’m an Engineer, not an artist!). It looks like it should help quite a bit. I had thought about some type of screen layer, but tended to dislike the “plasticky” feel they had, but this cover looks pretty interesting.

1 Like

Let us know your thoughts on it, and if it improves your iPad and Skritter usage.

I’d love to know your thoughts on this product also. I don’t use iPad for Skritter, but do use it for Procreate (art app) and while the glassy feel hasn’t been a problem (no skipping) I’m very curious about a “paper like” performance.

1 Like

I love Paperlike for the iPad. Super happy with the purchase, and easy install process. It’s actually holding my busted iPad screen together at the moment :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Just as an update: the company that makes PaperLike ships out of Germany, but cannot ship directly to the US individual addresses due to restrictions around the virus. They are shipping via an intermediary shipping processor in the US, but say it will be some time later in July before my order ships to me.

So, at this point, I’m still waiting.

Beta build released and pending Apple approval. Lots of Rawest Squigs canvas fixes!

1 Like